» I’ve discovered there’s a lot you can do inside haunted houses.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- listen to some sick jams:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
If I ever like your sad post
It is support
I am not enjoying your tears
I’m not saying I want to be a dragon.
but if the opportunity came up to have wings and a tail implanted along with the ability to breathe fire, I’d take it.
Would there be a waiting list for this procedure?
The waiting list is made up of all the notes on this post in order so reblog quickly and save your spot in line.
» Doing an experiment. Reblog if you have an OTP.
i even ship ships in fandoms i dont evenn know
me: forgets i'm wearing eyeliner
me: who the hell is bucky